OPEN SOURCE DANCE
OSD: Collaborations- Summary
1. Based on the extensive developments in Dance in the 20th century, Dance will be considered a Multidisciplinary Arform in the OSD environment.
2. Hence the OSd participant will utilize the APTAR Process, which maintains the Choreographic vision at the core of a Collaboration, in identifying, when, where and at what step in the collaborative process, Music, Set Design, Lights & Technolology will be introduced adn integrated.
3. Artists from the other mediums will then be identified and invited by the OSd Participant into the Collaborative process.
4. Above steps can be undertaken at all levels in Dance. Either Studio or Stage.
5. Collaborations can be undertaken either by indiviudual OSD participants or as a group.