- University/Conservatory: BA, BFA/Diploma in Dance
- High level of committment to the continued growth of one's own "Dance Instrument"
- High level of committment in a peer group setting.
- Whatever costs, in OSD, incurred by the Participants, will be addressed by pooling of
resources. Example: Cost for Studio space for OSD sessions will be negligable in comparison to
each Participant registering for a Dance class series at a Studio. Also, having an Organization
host OSD, by donating space for sessions etc, can also elimate those costs for the Participant
as well. This avenue can be explored before Participants incur any costs.
- Further guidance in setting up an OSD environment will be provided to a group of Participants
who choose to establish an OSD environment in their location. Information can be obtained
through contacting OSD Administration through the Contact Portal
- Immediately following a rigourous University/Conservatory education in Dance, establishing
an OSD environment, ensures the Participants will not only be able to maintain the same
rigorous training, but now in a Professional Peer environment, with individual Artistic and
Intellectual freedom governed by the Participants themselves.