- University/Conservatory: BA, BFA/Diploma in Dance
- High level of committment to the continued growth of one's own "Dance Instrument"
- High level of committment in a peer group setting.
- Whatever costs, in OSD, incurred by the Participants will be addressed by pooling of resources.
Example: Cost for Studio space for OSD sessions will be negligable in comparison to each
Participant registering for a Dance class series at a studio. Having an Organization host OSD,
by donating space for sessions etc, can elimate those costs for the Participant as well. This
avenue can be explored before partocipants incur any costs.
- Further guidance in setting up an OSD environment will be provided to a group of Participants
who choose to establish an OSD environment in their location. Information can be obtained
through contacting OSD Administration through the Contact Portal
- Immediately following a rigourous University/Conservatory education in Dance, establishing
an OSD environment, ensures the Participants will not only be able to maintain the same
rigorous training, but now in a professional peer environment, with individual Artistic and
Intellectual freedom governed by the Participants themselves.