1. Participants can utilize these sessions to explore and expand upon any aspect of their identity as professional Dancers, Creators & Thinkers, while maintaining the Kinesthetic body as the core
2. Participants can research and explore new directions in Dance, individually and in a group.
3. Participants can develop performance and research concepts. Individually and in a group.
4. Given the Multidisciplinary aesthetic of Dance, Participants can utilize these sessions to explore Dance's extensive multidisciplinary identity further either individually or as a group.
5. Each session will be videotaped and content uploaded to the participants Portfolo Folder in the Data Portal for further development and documentation.
6. The Participant is only limited by his or her imagination.