OSD: TECHNIQUE SESSIONS- summary
1. Technique sessions will focus on Dance Fundamentals, Technique and specific combinations taught at that time.
2. All Participants will lead sessions on a rotational basis- Each Participant will gain further experience in lesson planning, teaching and directing.
3. A participant who is not teaching a specific session will be a student in that session. The rotational teaching experience with varied movement vocabulary will allow the student to enhance his/her repertory skills.
4. Combinations taught by each participant in a session could be that participants' own movement vocabulary and can be developed further in the Composition sessions.
5. All sessions will be videotaped and content from each participant's teaching session will be uploaded into that participants Portfolio Folder in the Data Portal established in location specific Local or Cloud Technology solution.